Briar Chapel residents enjoy a wide variety of amenities this planned community has to offer:
- The Briar Club Community Center: This elegant, LEED-certified clubhouse provides a great space for special events and meetings. Festivities can take place both inside and out with a large formal lawn, indoor and outdoor kitchens and covered porches with fireplaces.
- Salt-Water Pools & Water Park: Residents get to enjoy two saltwater pools, including a junior Olympic-sized lap pool as well as a resort pool with diving well, water slides, zero-entry lounge area and splash pad. The facility also features a cabana building with snack bar, dressing rooms, and plenty of shade for those needing to take a break from the sun.
- Fitness Facility: In addition to using treadmills, elliptical trainers and recumbent bikes, residents can do some resistance training in the state-of-the-art fitness center inside the Briar Club. There is also a separate group fitness room that provides space for instructors to offer a wide variety of classes, including yoga, Zumba and Barre. This is in addition to the various outdoor activities, including boot camp, walking groups, and aqua aerobics.
- Bark Parks: For Briar Chapel’s four-legged residents, there are two fenced dog parks in the community with plenty of open running space to run and a separate area for smaller dogs.
- Trail System: Over 20 miles of trails connect the community and pass through 900 acres of open space. Whether you are just out for a stroll, running to keep in shape, or conquering the 15 miles of single-track mountain biking trails (including a skills park), you’ll enjoy exploring the beauty and wonder that is Briar Chapel.
- Numerous Parks & Gardens: Whether you are hanging out with fellow green thumbs at one of the community gardens, watching a movie at the 1.5 acre Briar Commons, climbing the grass mound at Adventure Park, enjoying a starry night at Discovery (Hammock) Park, or listening to music at the Summer Concert Series at the 5 acre Great Meadow Park, Briar Chapel offers great open spaces for residents to enjoy.
- Community Art: Local artists have been commissioned to create and incorporate original sculptures and artwork through the community to enrich the landscape and provide a uniquely artful experience around every bend.
- Activities Director: Things are never dull in Briar Chapel with a full-time activities director who keeps the calendar packed with fun activities for all ages.
- Community Events: Whether you desire to participate in 5K or endurance mountain bike races, or enjoy culinary creations by local chefs, Briar Chapel has something to offer everyone.
Learn how residents enjoy a healthier lifestyle »